C14 3HP 14" BAND SAW
Designed to be a starter and a forever band saw
The C14 Harvey Ambassador 14” Band Saw, with a 3HP, 230V TEFC motor, can power through any woodworking challenge - from scroll work in thick work pieces to re-sawing applications. With dynamically cast iron wheels, reinforced steel frame, large cast iron table and trunnions, and one of the largest motors in this class, the C14 has the power, stability and accuracy to meet ALL band sawing needs.
C14 Band Saw Features
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel frame engineered to withstand the stresses of tension levels for heavy re-sawing jobs
- Premium grade cast iron wheels, dynamically balanced to insure smooth operation under load
- Cast iron, dual post support, tensioning and tracking system keeps the top wheel fully supported and allows for easy tracking and quick tensioning
- Large cast iron table for a useful work surface which can support larger work pieces.
- Dual rack and pinion trunnion system fully supports the table and provides a range of motion from -15 degrees to 45 degrees
- Solid chromed steel front rail accurately supports the fence. The fence itself is a high-low design providing the appropriate surface height when flat sawing or re-sawing.
- The blade guides are ball bearing and easily adjusted to the blade. The lower guides are close to the bottom of the table for better support of the blade
- The blade tensioning is quick action for easy changes and adjustments.
- A foot brake stops the wheel quickly allowing you to work faster. A micro-switch turns off the motor when the brake is applied.