C300-30 and C300-50 TABLE SAWS - 3HP, 230V, with 30” or 50” Fence System
The C300 is a 3HP beast built to take on the demands of a small commercial shop.
Whether you need a dependable table saw for your business or want a serious machine for your home shop, the C300 will fit the bill. The 3HP, 230V motor provides all the power needed for almost any job. The 30” and 50” fence options allow you to choose which package will meet your particular demands.
The C300 is “overbuilt”, weighing in at over 500 pounds. The massive cast iron trunnion system and table provide a durable base for smooth and accurate operations in any woodworking projects.
- The large precision ground, cast iron table and wings provide a 40” x 27” main work surface which is flat to a 0.0118” tolerance.
- Phenolic tables extend to the right to support large work pieces under the 30” or 50” fence
- The 3HP, 230V motor is a work horse. Totally Enclosed, Fan-Cooled (TEFC) and capacitor start/capacitor run, it is built to handle heavy jobs and last a long time
- The Master-Rip fence system is available in 30” or 50” capacities so that you can get the size you need for your planned projects
- The rail and head of the fence are rugged steel for accuracy and the head rides on six-points of contact for smooth movement and full alignment in all directions.
- The fence body is a high-low design with forward and back movement for excellent versatility.
- The blade guard and the riving knife system meet the latest requirements and are easily installed or removed without tools and without removing the table insert.
- The miter gage uses a standard size bar and is adjustable to insure smooth operation and perfect alignment
- Your dust collector can be easily attached to the 4” dust port in the cabinet.
See more details about the C300 Table Saw in our digital brochure. Click here.