The Harvey T-60S
Never worry again about whether your lathe can handle what you're about to turn.
Ever since we introduced the T-40 Turbo Wood Lathe in the US, some of the top turners asked us if we could provide a larger capacity lathe with the same features and benefits of the T-40 but scaled up.
The T-60S lathe does just that by combining the technological advances of the T-40’s Industrial Servo Motor and control system with a 24” swing over the bed and 48” between centers. The 2-HP T-60S motor has the same 300% overload capacity and a one microsecond response time that provides the torque you need when working on larger pieces.
Key Features Include:
- 2HP Servo Motor
- Two Spindle speeds (High Range/Low Range) with easy changing V-belt for fast set-ups
- Secondary Start/Stop control with a magnetic back for mounting anywhere on the lathe
- Sliding headstock
- Swing-away bed extension to easily
- Heavy-duty spindle bearings for more stability during turning
- 48 position indexing with an easy one-hand spindle locking mechanism
- Comparator arms for easier duplicating
- 24” guard for increased operator protection
- Heavy-duty solid-locking handles