Unlike any other dust collector, the G-1000 adopts the patented technology called GYRO AIR technology which allows the G-1000 to keep a high performance of dust collection consistently at 7 x 24 industrial operations without maintenance and deliver a super clean emission of 0.05 mg/m³.
The G-1000 has completely overturned the current perceptions of traditional dust collectors, which is a dream come true for users in metal working, woodworking, composite machining, stone cutting, polishing, and other operations.
- Separates up to 99.7% of dust particles from the air before filtration
- Strong suction capacity
- Low noise level
- Unique flow cruise
- Wireless synchro-control
- Extremely clean emission
- CE Certified for Health, Safety and Environmental
- Easy maintenance
- Less clogging of filter
- Intelligent control
- Remarkable designs and low-cost installation
Separates Up to 99.7% of Dust
Particles from the Air Before Filtration
Unique GYRO AIR® technology
The GYRO AIR® technology efficiently separates 99.7% of dust particles from the air before filtration, providing the benefit of a lower load on the filters resulting in a longer filter life.
Strong Suction Capacity
Max. Static pressure: 19-1/4 inch-water
Intelligent Dust Cleaning
In order to ensure the fixed flow and wind speed, the GYRO AIR® is equipped with an intelligent dust cleaning system.
By default, when the machine is connected to power or stopped, the filter will be cleaned by high-pressure air to ensure that the filter is not clogged.
- The running Intelligent Dust Cleaning System
- The clean filter after intelligent dust cleaning
Interface of Intelligent Dust Cleaning
- Filter cleaning by pressure difference: If the pressure difference is higher than the setting value, the filter cleaning system functions until the pressure difference is lower than the setting value.
- Off-line cleaning: clean the filter after stopping the machine with the power connected for 30 minutes.
- Sustained cleaning: once the machine is connected to the power, the filter cleaning works constantly.
Speed Adjustment Mode
and Flow Cruise Mode
The GYRO AIR® Dust Processor can be connected to multiple units
Interface of Speed Adjustment Mode and Flow Cruise Mode
- In order to ensure the same dust collecting capacity, you can choose the flow cruise mode. The GYRO AIR® dust processor adopts the VFD, which ensures the stable output of power to the motor causing it to run at a high efficiency without overload.
- The speed adjustment mode allows the user to adjust the speed according to the number of units being used with the GYRO AIR®, whether it be a single unit or multiple units. The speed adjustment has the capacity to meet different needs of dust collecting while saving energy.
- For convenience, the GYRO AIR ® is equipped with an easy-to-use wireless remote control to start or stop the unit within a work area of 20 meters.
- After an initial set-up, the wireless synchro-control (Optional Part), will automatically start and stop the GYRO AIR ® through WIFI with the equipment it’s hooked up to for dust collection.
G-1000 is specially designed for super easy maintenance.
The filters can be easily pulled out with no tools needed.
The dust bin can roll out on four wheels.